No products in the cart.
Join the Guild
Annual Membership Dues: $50.00
WVQ Membership by Mail
Active membership shall be open to anyone interested in quilt-making and related arts and who pays annual dues. Visitors are encouraged to attend functions of the Guild. After attending one (1) Guild sponsored meeting, visitors will be expected to become active members by paying dues. Active Membership dues shall be $50.00 per guild year from January – December.
Pay online via PayPal or Venmo, or download the current WVQ Membership form and fill in ALL information and return with $50.00 annual dues or bring the Membership form and dues to the next meeting.
2023 WVQ Annual Membership$50.00
PO Box 1468
McMinnville, Oregon 97128
New Member Information
Welcome to Willamette Valley Quilters! We are so happy to have you join us.
Willamette Valley Quilters was formed to:
- promote the art of quilting
- provide education through programs, classes and activities
- sponsor and support charitable projects to provide encouragement to those in need
- inspire creativity and friendship.
We meet on the third Wednesday of every month.
Time: 9:30 am Social Time, 10:00 am Meeting
Place: Dayton First Baptist Church
300 Flower Lane, Dayton, Oregon 97114
Our meetings are structured to include Welcome from the President, introduction of new members, minimal business announcements as needed, a featured speaker presentation/informative program – intermission – Birthday announcements, Stash Table drawing, Circles sharing and Show & Tell. Workshops/classes/sew days will be set up on separate day and time. Watch the website and your newsletter for details as these are scheduled.
- Circles: These are small interest groups that hold sewing days separate from guild meetings
and include 1) Beginning quilters 2) Paper piecing 3) Wool work …and more to come as we
grow. All groups are open to members and sign up clip boards can be found at the membership
- Dayton Food Bank projects: The food bank shares space at the Dayton Baptist Church and
we will be setting up special sewing projects for them. We also maintain a donation cart at the
membership table for non-perishable food donations.
- Stash Builders: Quilting related items available as a raffle each month. Build your stash!!
Proceeds intended for education i.e. classes & workshops.
- Challenges: Throughout the year we will have various challenges to promote design, color
and general creativity in quilting. We welcome you to participate and learn!
- Charity/Community Outreach: We will be defining projects soon!
- Show & Tell: bring your completed (quilted and bound) quilts and share them with fellow
members! You may bring 2 quilts to show each meeting. We love seeing what our members
are creating … always an inspirational part of our meetings.
- Quilt Show: We will be planning a future quilt show to showcase our creations. Watch the
website and newsletter for more info to follow
- Raffle Quilt: From time to time we will raffle quilts to benefit guild projects or as community outreach.
Benefits of Membership
- Monthly meetings with inspiring programs, often including guest
- speaker presentations.
- Access to our monthly newsletter delivered via email
- Opportunities to participate in projects to help those in need.
- Member rates for workshop/event fees.
- A friendly place to share the love of all things quilting and fellowship with
- kindred spirits.
- Learn and expand quilting skills, make new friends, create, have fun!